High Fidelity Wraparound (HiFi)
What is High Fidelity Wraparound?
Children and adolescents experiencing serious emotional disturbance often have very complicated plans from several different systems. High Fidelity (HiFi) Wraparound eagerly provides assistance that will help the family and child coordinate their services and supports in a way that empowers them to meet their needs as they define them. High Fidelity Wraparound is a structured, team-based process that uses an evidence-based, nationally-recognized model that partners with families to use their voice and strengths to develop a family-driven plan that promotes self-advocacy.
What We Do
The goals of the High Fidelity Wraparound process include:
- Creating a plan to help meet the behavioral health needs prioritized by the youth and family
- Improving the youth and family’s ability to manage their own services and supports
- Developing and strengthening the youth and family’s natural social support system over time
- Integrating the work of all child-serving systems and natural supports into one organized and effective plan
This process is intended to keep families together in their own homes by teaching them a way to plan for their own needs.
A Unique Team
The High Fidelity Team is responsible for identification, assessment and development of support plans for individuals with high needs and includes:
- FACILITATOR – guides the High Fidelity Wraparound process and teaches the family how to self-advocate and build upon natural supports.
- FAMILY SUPPORT PARTNER (FSP) – a parent who has gone through similar struggles with their own family and as a result, has knowledge of the various systems and is able to provide support to other parents to help them find their voice.
- YOUTH SUPPORT PARTNER (YSP) – a young adult who has overcome his/her own life challenges as a youth and as a result, has knowledge of the various systems and is able to provide support to other youth to help them find their voice.
High Fidelity Wraparound serves children, adolescents and young adults who reside within Montgomery, Delaware and Bucks County and Chester County (known as: Youth and Family Teams). To inquire about eligibility and make a referral, please contact the office in your county.
How to Obtain Services
Anyone can make a referral for High Fidelity Wraparound.
- Family Members/Youth
- Social Workers/Case Managers
- Mental Health Workers/Therapists