Psychiatric Outpatient Services is an office based, trauma informed program, providing comprehensive outpatient treatment for children and adolescents (ages 3-18) and transitional aged adults (ages 18-26). This comprehensive level of care includes, but is not limited to:
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy (Play; Art; Cognitive Behavioral)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Who is Eligible?
- Children and adolescents aged 3-18
- Transitional young adults aged 18-26
- Have medical assistance
- Reside in Bucks or Montgomery County
Who can Make a Referral?
Anyone can make a referral on behalf of the family:
- Family Members
- Mental Health Workers
- School Personnel
- Insurance Companies
Our highly specialized team consists of:
- Psychiatrist/Medical Director
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Master Level Clinicians
How we are different:
Our mission is to help children and young adults with special needs realize greater well-being and independence in life. What makes us unique is the fact that our services are independent from each other. And our trauma informed team of specialists can collaborate with each other, one child at a time, one transitional aged adult at a time.
For more information, please contact us at (215) 957-9771.